Important Legal Information
Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in the
website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all
these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages and images from
the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage
to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the
website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful,
or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose
You must not attempt to subvert any security measures, including password protection,
in order to gain unauthorised access to protected portions of the website.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use,
publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to)
any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger,
rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities
(including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data
harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
The information and recommendations provided on this website is
provided in good faith and is to the best of our knowledge accurate at the
date of publication. Nothing herein is to be construed as a warranty
expressed, implied or otherwise and it is the responsibility of the user to determine
the suitability of the information provided for their own purposes.
No liability can be accepted for any losses consequential or otherwise arising from the use
of the information provided on this website.
You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any
losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without
limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party
in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers)
incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to the website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing the website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing the website;
- contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the website;
- bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend and/or delete your account with the website.
use will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication
regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions
will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision
would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will
be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
the entire agreement between you and us
in relation to your use of our website, and supersede all previous
agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.